How to save a property
You must be logged in to do this.
1. Gather property info by clicking the Property Mojo button on the capture screen.
2. Save the property by clicking the folder icon in the top right corner of the property information.
How to delete a saved property
1. To access your saved properties, click on the saved folder icon in the bottom menu on the capture screen.
2. Tap the delete icon in the bottom menu on the tiles screen. A garbage icon will appear on each tile.
3. Tap on the tile you want to delete.
4. Click yes in the pop-up to confirm.
How to compare properties
Please note you can only compare properties you have saved.
1. To compare saved properties, click on the saved folder icon in the bottom menu on the capture screen.
2. Tap the compare icon in the bottom menu on the tiles screen. Checkboxes will pop up on each tile.
3. Check the box of the properties you want to compare (up to 3).
4. Click the yellow compare button at the bottom of the screen.
5. To exit the compare screen, tap the orange back arrow in the top left corner.
How to Install Property Mojo
To install Property Mojo, you must sign in with your Apple ID or create one
1. From the Home Screen, tap the App Store.
2. Tap Search (located at the bottom) then enter "Property Mojo".
3. Tap the app.
4. Tap GET then tap INSTALL
How to Uninstall Property Mojo
1. From the Home Screen, locate the Property Mojo.
2. Tap and hold on the Property Mojo app icon, keep holding until all the icons start wiggling.
3. Tap the small (x) icon in the upper left corner of the Property Mojo app icon.
4. When the "Delete Property Mojo - Deleting Property Mojo will also delete all of its data" message box appears, confirm by choosing "Delete".
Our goal is to make finding and organizing the real estate information that matters most to you fast and easy. Look through the support articles below to learn more about how to use Property Mojo and if you still need assistance contact us with the form below.